Here are some updates:
*Due to delays with our packaging vendors, some containers will be different than usual. Please don't be alarmed that our normally green containers, may come in blue, black, or have white lids or different dispensing tops The same wholesome ingredients, personal care, and moringa goodness is still inside!
We will continue to open to the public Thursday through Sunday, from 10 am to 6 pm.
Monday through Wednesday, we will be closed but available by appointment made in advance. Also curbside service is available any time upon request. It's best if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to schedule a meeting or pick up. However, if you're ever driving by on Highway 71 and the gate is open, come on in!
*ONLINE SHOPPING & SHIPPING
- Remember, we have lowered our Free Shipping minimum to $20. Anything under $20 will be charged a flat rate of $6 for shipping.
- We cannot do any international orders at this time.
- USPS is having some massive delays. Please check email for updates and your tracking details when available. We thank you in advance for your patience.
For our safety and yours:
- Please wear a mask properly. Cover your nose and mouth during your visit.
- Please keep 6 feet apart.
- Limit to 3 customers inside the shop at all times. Please wait outside or in your vehicle if the store is full.
- No exchanges on products will be allowed.
- Contact us through email at email@example.com about a refund request. We will not be taking back any purchased products that have left the store at this time.
- Sorry! Still no hot tea samples at this time.
Thank you always for your many years of support!!!